Who doesn't love soft, moisturized, and healthy skin?
The butters and oils used in this recipe are the perfect combination that will leave your skin moisturized for days after applying.
Customize your whipped body butter with any essential oil of your choice.
1. Measure all butters and oils in glass jar.
2. Fill a large skillet/saucepan with one to one and a half inches of water. Bring to a boil.
3. Once boiling, add the glass jar to the center of the saucepan to melt and combine ingredients.
4. Stir every few minutes until the ingredients are melted and combined. (10–15 minutes) Tip: Use a popsicle stick to stir for easy cleanup.
5. Once everything is melted, remove from heat and let sit for 5–10 minutes. Add desired essential oils.
6. Once essential oils are added, let it rest in a cool place (such as the refrigerator) until it has set.
7. Once chilled, take out of refrigerator. With a stand or hand mixer, start on low and slowly turn the speed higher until the lotion becomes light and fluffy (around 3–5 minutes).
Whipped Body Butter Base
½ cup shea butter
½ cup cocoa butter
½ cup coconut oil
½ cup Fractionated Coconut Oil
Add your favorite essential oils or try one of the following...
15 drops Grapefruit oil
15 drops Wild Orange oil
Dash of Iridescent fine glitter
5 drops Cinnamon oil
5 drops Ginger oil
1 tsp Vanilla extract