Start Off Right
Imagine having the ability to better understand human emotions (both yours and others), know how to better manage emotions (including letting go of challenging blocks), be able to relate empathetically with others, and know how to best manage meaningful relationships.
Emotions Mentor Guide to Happy Living is based on the theory of Emotional Intelligence and walks participants through a process that can be used at home to literally work through emotions individually or and help others expand into a world of living happy by helping them process and release destructive feelings.
This course provides professional training to practitioners and is accredited as a continuing education course in most states in the USA. The course is designed to combine theories of emotional intelligence with principles of psychology to help educators know how to use the research on emotional intelligence in a practical way with mainstream families and individuals. Licensed practitioners can expect to learn the following:
What You'll Learn
- How to define and identify educational and clinical uses of the Emotional Intelligence theory, including strategies for EI success.
- Research on the biology of the brain, psychobiology and brain wave states during stress and relaxation.
- The power of the subconscious mind and how the power of intention impacts EI, outcomes in self care, and results in therapy.
- How emotional healing takes place including energy healing techniques and alternative methods, such as use of therapeutic essential oils.
- Practical applications of improving EI by looking at family of origin belief systems.
- New research in mind-body health and principles of mindfulness as methods to increase Emotional Intelligence.
- Strategies for recovery will include new science in brain function research and the stress response.
This course offers 18 Continuing Ed Credits for the following professions: Social Workers, Psychologists, Marriage & Family Therapists, Nurses, and Licensed Professional Counselors. Check below to see if you're state qualifies!
Continuing Education credit for this program is awarded by Commonwealth Educational Seminars (CES) for the following professions:
Licensed Professional Counselors/Licensed Mental Health Counselors:
Commonwealth Educational Seminars (CES) is entitled to grant continuing education credit for LPCs/LMHCs in the following states: AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, ME, MA, MO, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NC, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WI, WY. CES maintains responsibility for this program. LPCs/LMHCs completing the program will receive 18.0 continuing education hours of credit.
Commonwealth Educational Seminars (CES) is approved by the American Psychological Association (APA) to offer continuing education credit programs. Commonwealth Educational Seminars maintains responsibility for this program and its content. Psychologists receive 18.0 hours of continuing education credit upon completing this program.
Marriage and Family Therapists:
Continuing education credit for Marriage & Family Therapists is awarded in the following states: AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IN, IA, KS, ME, MD, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NC, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WI, WY. CES maintains responsibility for this program. Marriage and Family therapists completing this program will receive 18.0 CE hours of credit.
As an American Psychological Association approved provider CES programs are accepted by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). Every state Board of Nursing accepts ANCC approved programs except California and Iowa, however CES is also an approved Continuing Education provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing, (Provider Number CEP15567) which is also accepted by the Iowa Board of Nursing. Nurses completing this program receive 18.0 CE hours of credit.