- Powerful antioxidant properties*
- Supports cardiovascular health*
- Helps clean teeth and gums
Application: Aromatic, Topical, Internal
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Aromatic Description: Very spicy, warm, woody with subnote of leather
Main Chemical Components: Eugenol
Plant Part: Bud
Buy This Oil
Clove Essential Oil
Clove has been used for years in dental preparations, candy, and gum for its flavor and ability to cleanse the mouth, yet it provides a myriad of benefits. Its main chemical component, eugenol, makes it a very stimulating and energizing essential oil that can be used as a warming massage oil. Clove essential oils contain powerful antioxidant properties and supports cardiovascular health when taken internally.* As a cooking spice, Clove adds a spicy flavor to any dish or dessert while providing internal health benefits.* One drop can clean the teeth and gums while promoting fresh breath.
Health and Home Uses
- Place one drop of doTERRA Clove essential oil in two ounces of water and gargle for a soothing effect.
- Helps to clean the teeth and gums while promoting fresh breath.
- Combine with hand and body lotion for a warming massage.
- During your nightly routine, add one drop of clove to your toothbrush before applying toothpaste.
- After your six month cleaning at the dentist, apply one drop Clove to teeth and gums.
- doTERRA Clove essential oil contains powerful antioxidant properties.*
- During the Fall and Winter season, diffuse three drops Clove, two drops Cinnamon, and one drop Wild Orange for an invigorating scent.
- Place two to three drops in a Veggie Cap and take internally to support cardiovascular health.*
Emotionally, clove supports us in establishing healthy boundaries in relationships. It gives individuals with a tendency to feel victimized and out of control a sense of personal power. It supports us in being able to do
what is necessary to protect ourselves.